Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lilongwe @ Mabuya!

Well I just spent a whole day traveling to Lilongwe!  

Gerald and I met at work this morning and then took bike taxis into Kasungu Center where we boarded the bus to Lilongwe!  

Once we arrived we met Paolo and then grabbed lunch at this amazing italian restaurant.  It was the closest thing I have had to American food!  Scratch to the first food I wanted to have when I returned home: pizza!

Following, we went back to his place and planned out the next three weeks as he is traveling back to Italy and the UK for vacation.  I have lots of traveling and experiences planned for the next three weeks so stay tuned!

I also booked my four day safari in Zambia the week before I return to the USA!  I cannot wait!  Spoke with a girl last week who just did the same one and said hippos were eating outside her tent at night and that she could stick her hand out of the vehicle and nearly touch elephants!

After, I went to the Malawi Immigration Office where I extend my visa for an additional 60 days!  

Meetings tomorrow!  Time for a drink and some reading!

Goodnight!

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment